Wednesday, January 18, 2023

What's Doin' Today?

January 18, 2023

One of my favorite books is "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin Hoff. (Tao is pronounced "dow.") Taoism is a Chinese philosophy/religion that emphasizes living in harmony with the universe. It also teaches that one doesn't have to label oneself as anything. One can just be (just exist). Pooh is an example of Taoism. Hoff writes from the perspective of himself, an author writing a book, but as if Pooh were sitting on his desk. He and Pooh have a conversation about Taoism. Hoff also wrote the book "The Te of Piglet" which explains the concept that there is power in being small.

January 18, 2023

I have eaten many ducks, but I don't ever remember eating it in this style.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...