Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Boy Scouts & Kites

Today (February 8, 2023) is National Boy Scouts Day. I was a Cub Scout when I was a young kid in the 1960s. My mom was even a den mother. Our pack (Pack 99, when I lived in Babylon, Long Island, New York) disbanded after a couple of years, and I never pursued the Boy Scouts. Also, in the 1940s, my father at age 13 was the youngest Eagle Scout in the United States.

My Unpopular Political Opinion: Girls are allowed to join the Boy Scouts, and girls/women are allowed to join boys'/men's sports teams, so trans-women (men) should be allowed to compete in women's sports. Please, no double standards. One standard is perfectly OK.

I have been a Men's Rights Activist since the early 1990s, when I was in my early 30s. These days, I am mellow in this regard, but I still fight the good fight for men's rights and father's rights.

February 8, 2023

I used to occasionally fly kites at the beach when I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s. My preference was and still is the box kite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 20, 2024, at home If I am feeling mainstream, I'll go for a pepperoni pizza. If not, then I'll go for my favorite pizza to...