Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Video: Remembering My Dad

February 14, 2023

I uploaded another video onto my YouTube channel. I initially uploaded it, and then noticed an incorrect date. I deleted that version from YouTube, inserted a text correction within the original video, and then re-uploaded the video onto my YouTube channel. I also didn't leave the photo of myself and my dad on screen long enough, so I used it as the preview photo. 
Also, the initial upload was blurry, so I think it ultimately needed to be re-uploaded. I am relatively new to the creation of YouTube videos. I can only get better.

Remembering My Dad, 1934-1997 (Feb. 14, 2023)

Remembering My Dad, 1934-1997, February 14, 2023

Today (February 14, 2023), I pay homage to my father, who passed away at the age of 62 on this date in 1997. I speak of my dad with both somber and humorous tones in regard to his professional and personal lives. I include a couple of photos of Dad, and I even do an impersonation of him.

It is difficult to comprehend that he has been gone for 26 years. I still sorely and immensely miss him.

Also, today marks 36 years since the passing of my wife's grandfather.

https://youtu.be/U5sIAwXC9Dc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 19, 2024, at home When I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s, I enjoyed Snack Pack butterscotch pudding, as well as Snack Pack chocol...