Saturday, February 11, 2023

Video: Shave/Haircut

February 11, 2023

I uploaded another (short) video onto my YouTube channel.

Shave & Haircut (Feb. 11, 2023)

Shave & Haircut, February 11, 2023

This morning, I shaved off my scruffy beard. Then, around 2 p.m. today, our barber came to our home to give my wife and me his-and-hers haircuts. I received my usual No. 2 Buzz Cut.

I consider myself to be a Bohemian, so getting myself "cleaned up" like this was a major challenge and a bit of a disappointment. While my beard and my longer hair both suit my personality quite well, being clean shaven with shorter hair does have merit. After all, the focus of a Bohemian is more internal than external: more within the soul than upon the chin.

https://youtu.be/Ko4q_Bcm7r8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 20, 2024, at home If I am feeling mainstream, I'll go for a pepperoni pizza. If not, then I'll go for my favorite pizza to...