Thursday, February 9, 2023

What's Doin' Today?

February 9, 2023

My bagel preference is sesame. I haven't technically eaten a bagel with lox and cream cheese in quite a while. However, I have somewhat recently eaten a bagel with lox spread which is basically the same thing.

February 9, 2023

My favorite pizza topping is pickled capers. I also like to mix-match pepperoni, eggs (baked on top), artichoke hearts, fried eggplant, Gorgonzola cheese, and the occasion anchovy. I am partial to New York-style, but I also love St. Louis-style.

February 9, 2023

Today is the day to donate to your favorite charity. Mine is "Movember," which is an annual, month-long event when men around the world grow moustaches throughout the month of November to raise awareness of and to raise funds to combat cancers that afflict men (prostate, testicular, penile); men's suicide prevention; and men's overall physical and mental health. I have participated almost every year since it was founded in Australia in 2003. Of course, anyone can donate to Movember at any time during the year. To donate, click the DONATE button below. For more information, click this link: https://us.movember.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 20, 2024, at home If I am feeling mainstream, I'll go for a pepperoni pizza. If not, then I'll go for my favorite pizza to...