Sunday, March 26, 2023

Admitted To Hospital

March 26, 2023, Boca Raton Regional Hospital

Well, folks, I am back in the hospital yet again. Seriously.

My wife drove me to the Emergency Room last night with painful gall bladder spasms due to gall stones; painful muscle spasms, probably due to an overdose of Albuterol (inhaled breathing medication); and shortness of breath. I spent all night in an examination room in the Emergency Room. Many thanks go to my wife for staying with me until around 4 a.m. I was moved to my room this morning.

It was determined that I have cellulitis (an infection) in my right leg due to a diabetic ulcer which requires an intravenous antibiotic, and possibly pneumonia, which the antibiotic will also cure. I have been dealing with many cellulitis infections in both of my legs in recent years. I await the results of a chest X-ray; an ultrasound of my kidneys and liver; and several blood extractions.

It was discovered that I have gall stones last year when I had three surgeries: quadruple coronary artery bypass surgery in March 2022 and two reconstructive chest surgeries in May 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...