Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Blood Extraction: Not

March 28, 2023, 5:21 a.m.

PAIN !!! MORE PAIN !!!

Blood Extraction For Testing: She finds no good vein in my right arm. She stabs me in the back of my right hand with a needle; pain, no blood. She stabs me in my right wrist; pain, no blood. She looks at my left hand and then leaves to find someone who will be able to find my blood. I'm going back to sleep. I remember this nurse from previous visits to the hospital, when she also (often) couldn't find my blood.

UPDATE: Nobody else came.

UPDATE: A nurse extracted blood from my right arm around 10:55 a.m. It took her about 30 seconds, with no difficulty, and less-than-usual pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...