Sunday, March 26, 2023

Evening Medical "Fun"

March 26, 2023

Selfie: evening medical "fun": nebulizer treatment, around 10 p.m., Boca Raton Regional Hospital (photo) ... My next nebulizer treatment is schedule for 5 a.m. Through the night, I am receiving supplemental oxygen through a cannula in my nose and intravenous saline solution via a needle in my left arm. About a half hour earlier, I took three pills and received an injection of insulin into my upper right arm. I also have five electrodes stuck to my body to monitor my heart.

UPDATE: My next nebulizer treatment arrived at 8:15 a.m., which is good. That way I can enjoy easier breathing while I am awake. However, a nurse did come to extract blood from my right are at 4 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...