Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Home At Long Last

March 28, 2023

I AM HOME !!!

I arrived home from the hospital at 3:47 p.m. (Eastern Time) today, having been there since around 9:30 p.m., March 25, 2023, for testing of my heart, my lungs, and my infected right foot. So, I am done with my ranting and my overexplaining. By the way, all is well and/or is being addressed.

Explaining my posts: I am a journalist by trade, which requires me to overexplain professionally. When I do it on a personal level, I often come across as condescending. I also repeat background information in my posts for context. Almost everyone doesn't follow my stream of posts, so if I left out the background information in one post because I already included it in another post, the person who is reading only the post without the repeated background information wouldn't thoroughly understand the post that that person just read.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that, and also to tell you that I AM HOME, and I am feeling (fairly) well. Thank you for your prayers and support.

(My wonderful wife presented me with various Superman T-shirts as representative of my many bouts with medical challenges, some of them life threatening, since December 2020, including kidney failure; a white-blood-cell count dangerously near zero; and quadruple coronary artery bypass surgery followed by two reconstructive chest surgeries.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...