Sunday, March 5, 2023

In Support Of Musk

March 5, 2023

"These Men's Rights Activists Literally Worship Elon Musk"

I can relate to this bit of news on many levels. I have been a registered Republican since my 18th birthday on February 26, 1979. My religion has been Hinduism (Gaudiya Vaishnavism) since at least the early 1980s. I have been a Men's Rights Activist since the early 1990s, when I was in my early 30s. More recently, I support Elon Musk and his ability to add free speech to Twitter's former leftist agenda and former censorship of conservative thought. Of course, BuzzFeed News, the source of this story, is a blatantly leftist publication and is maliciously critical of this event.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/pranavdixit/india-mens-rights-activists-siff-worship-elon-musk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 20, 2024, at home If I am feeling mainstream, I'll go for a pepperoni pizza. If not, then I'll go for my favorite pizza to...