Thursday, March 30, 2023

National Doctor's Day

March 30, 2023

Many thanks go to my many doctors who have helped me to stay alive, especially during my medically challenging past two years or so. My medical downhill course began in December 2020, and I have survived through my many medical challenges. While I am still weak, I am getting stronger. I am now finally feeling better than I have felt in many years, but I still have much healing ahead of me. Patience and your support have helped me and will continue to help me regain my strength. It certainly has been one hell of a medical journey for me and also for my loved ones, especially my wife and my mother. While this journey continues, I am blessed to finally be heading in the proper direction. Thank you, doctors and all, and be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...