March 12, 2023
R.I.P. Sweet Pea, my sister-in-law and brother-in-law's Jack Russell Terrier, who would have turned 16 years old in May 2023. I affectionately nicknamed her "Devil Dog" because when you pet her, her growls made her sound like she was possessed. Sweet Pea visited with my wife and me for about a week in November 2022 (photo below). She was a nice canine, but she was just so incredibly snarky during her entire life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today Is ...
from husband Bill, Oct. 2, 2026 I have never named any of my many cars that I have had over the decades. However, in the 1960s, my mother na...
-
I like peanut brittle, but I haven't eaten it in many years. January 26, 2025, at home I have tried wheatgrass juice. It's good for...
-
April 23, 2023, afternoon, Day 3, Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Boca Raton, Florida Today's Medical Update Morning: MRI, right foot/ankl...

No comments:
Post a Comment