Saturday, March 4, 2023

What's Going On Today?

March 4, 2023

I do not have a son, but I have been one since February 26, 1961.

March 4, 2023

GRAMMAR RULE: When making a word ending in "ss" possessive, the method is based on the first letter of the next word. For example:

the boss's chair
the boss' salary

the princess's castle
the princess' secret

Basically, you can have an "s" three times in a row, but not four times in a row. Did you know this rule?

(I was a writer and editor for print and online publications from 1982 to 2017. I am currently writing an autobiographical novel.)

March 4, 2023

I really don't like pound cake. In fact, Strawberry Shortcake is my least favorite dessert. I dislike yellow pound cake, strawberries, and whipped cream.

March 4, 2023

My father played saxophone in the University of Pennsylvania band in the 1950s. My wife played trombone in her high school band.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 19, 2024, at home When I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s, I enjoyed Snack Pack butterscotch pudding, as well as Snack Pack chocol...