Friday, March 31, 2023

What's Going On Today?

March 31, 2023

When I was a teenager living in West Islip, Long Island, New York, in the 1970s, I used to dig for Cherrystone clams with my feet in the Great South Bay. I occasionally ate them, but only minced and baked with breadcrumbs. I also occasionally ate steamer (piss) clams, but I didn't much like them.

March 31, 2023

My favorite Crayola crayon color when I was a kid in the 1960s was "cornflower." What was/is your favorite crayon color? (See cornflower color in comment section below.)

March 31, 2023

Yes, I have used Bunsen Burners during my formal education in chemistry in high school and at university. When I was a kid, I had a chemistry set, but I used a candle during that time. When I was young, I considered "bench chemist" as my future profession. By the way, from 1992 to 1996, I was a reporter, writer, editor, and researcher for a weekly international magazine on the financial and technical aspects of the chemical industry based in New York City.

March 31, 2023

I prefer mashed potatoes.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...