Saturday, April 29, 2023

My New Medical Boot

April 29, 2023, afternoon, Day 9, Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Boca Raton, Florida

As per my podiatrist, I just received my new medical boot in my hospital room from a guy from a prosthetics/orthotics company.

The boot will help with my severe and painful cellulitis infection within my right foot/ankle/leg and also help with my hairline fractures in both of my right ankle bones (tibia and fibula) due to two recent falls.

I also have avascular necrosis (death of bone tissue due to a lack of blood supply) in a bone or bones in my right ankle.

The boot will stabilize my right foot/ankle/leg, and it should help reduce my pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...