Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Where's Our Pizza?

April 5, 2023

Nino's Restaurant in Delray Beach, Florida, surely has an odd way of delivering pizza to my wife and myself. I would rather not go on a scavenger hunt just get a little sustenance. At least they found the correct parking lot this time. I'm not sure why we still order from this restaurant. (By the way, this was the photo sent to me via text message by the delivery driver. It wasn't really much of a hint as to where our pizza was, but my wife eventually found it. The restaurant is only a few miles from our home.) NOTE: The food is good here, but the restaurant's delivery service (DoorDash) is not, at least with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 19, 2024, at home When I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s, I enjoyed Snack Pack butterscotch pudding, as well as Snack Pack chocol...