Saturday, May 20, 2023

Lots Going On Today

May 20, 2023

I would like to take this opportunity to promote my YouTube channel:

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel: "Bill Santos: Piano & More." At the time of this post (May 20, 2023), I have 38 subscribers, and I would like to have more. If you are already a subscriber, thank you. Subscribing is FREE, and it only means that you will receive a simple notification whenever I upload a new video onto my channel. Also, tell your friends, family members, and co-workers to subscribe.

If you do not wish to subscribe, you can click on this link and then click on the "VIDEOS" tab for a complete list of my 181 videos (at the time of this posting). You can then watch whatever you want. You can also click on the "SHORTS" tab to watch shorter videos (each less than one minute long).

https://youtube.com/channel/UC_K6Ge5R1VZnmni4HRt1sZg

Here is the official description of my channel. If it does not appeal to you, then please do not subscribe.

"My YouTube channel includes songs and improvisations that I play on my digital piano. I have expanded the scope of my channel to include more than just piano videos. There are already several videos of myself singing in Italian, German, and English. I am creating and uploading videos of myself reciting poetry (self-written and by others); personal cooking; food reviews; music reviews; my lip-syncing; my activities; my likes; my philosophies; my Hindu spirituality; and more. I am really going for a mixture of subjectively interesting stuff, ranging from humorous and frivolous to informative and lightly serious. Enjoy."

May 20, 2023

I like apples in all forms, except raw. I like apple cider, apple juice, apple sauce, baked apples, apple strudel, apple pie, apple crumb cake, apple crisp, apple butter, apple rugelach, Apple Jacks cereal, even dried apples, but give me a raw apple, and I will see how far I can throw it. It's probably because I hate the texture of a raw apple, and it's definitely because I absolutely HATE that "CRUNCH" sound when eating it. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard. So, if you eat an apple near me, don't be offended when I run away. LOL ... I do like eating raw pears. Go figure.

My favorite apple is the Granny Smith because it is sour and more importantly, it adorns many Beatles records.

May 20, 2023

I do like Quiche Lorraine.

May 20, 2023

While I really dislike the taste and texture of strawberries, I do sometimes force myself to eat them because they are healthy. My LEAST favorite dessert is strawberry shortcake. I dislike strawberries; I dislike yellow cake; and I dislike whipped cream.

May 20, 2023

My father served 22 years in the Navy on active duty and in the reserves, retiring at the rank of Commander. My mother worked for the Navy as a civilian.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...