Sunday, June 18, 2023

Promoting Fathers' Rights

June 18, 2023

The mother is granted full custody of all of the children in 92 percent of child-custody court cases.

In far too many cases, the courts prevent fathers from visiting with their children, many time for no good reason. Child-support payments have bankrupted many men, and often, mothers use this money for themselves only.

The family-court system is blatantly skewed in favor of women and against men. I hope one day there will exist something that at least resembles equality between fathers and mothers in the legal system.

I have been a Men's Rights Activist and a Fathers' Rights Activist since the early 1990s, when I was in my early 30s. (I am NOT a father.)

https://tfrm.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 19, 2024, at home When I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s, I enjoyed Snack Pack butterscotch pudding, as well as Snack Pack chocol...