Monday, June 19, 2023

What's Doin' Today?

June 19, 2023

This is my normal, default speed: slow. As a journalist from 1982 to 2017, I have had thousands of frantic deadlines, when I had to work at full speed. With one of my gigs, I was writing 13 to 16 financial articles EVERY DAY for a wire service, 13 of which had strict deadlines. So, after the workdays were completed in all my gigs, I made it a point to physically and mentally overly slow myself, so I would relax my mind, and purposely and drastically slow my gait. Now, that I have been dealing with major medical issues since December 2020, I have no choice but to be slow until I completely recover.

June 19, 2023

I don't drink martinis, but if I did, I would prefer gin to vodka.

Marie Angela Santos



No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...