Tuesday, June 27, 2023

What's Going On Today?

June 27, 2023

I have liked Carvel ice cream cakes since I was a kid in the 1960s. (The cakes below are NOT from Carvel.) There is a photo of Carvel's famous Cookie Puss ice cream cake in the comment section below.

June 27, 2023

Bromelain, an enzyme in pineapple concentrated in the core, not only helps to digest proteins, but also is an anti-inflammatory and an analgesic, especially effective in the sinuses and other soft tissues like the lungs. I used to chew on bromelain tablets in an effort to reduce inflammation in my sinuses. I finally had to resort to sinus surgery several years ago to remove eight polyps after oral and topical prescription steroids did nothing to alleviate my medical issue. All eight of my sinuses were also cleaned and expanded. I still use the corticosteroid nasal spray to prevent polyp recurrence.

June 27, 2023

I prefer yellow onions, sautéed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...