Monday, July 31, 2023

CANCELED !!!

(selfie) ... GOOD NEWS !!! July 31, 2023, Delray Medical Center, Delray Beach, Florida: My podiatrist CANCELED my scheduled surgery today for a bone biopsy for my right fractured Tibia !!! My right Fibula is also fractured, both from two falls in April 2023. As for now, I remain in the hospital due to a continuing blood infection, where I am receiving intravenous antibiotic. I require discharge from my infectious-disease doctor and from my podiatrist. Also, I just spoke with another doctor (internal medicine), and I informed him of my medical situation. He told me that he will get back with me soon, so going home seems to be in my near future. I would use an oral antibiotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...