Monday, July 31, 2023

More Antibiotic

July 31, 2023, Delray Medical Center, Delray Beach, Florida: My infectious-disease doctor was just here in my hospital room. He told me that require another six weeks of intravenous antibiotic with a PICC line (outpatient at home) to control my blood infection and my bone infection in my right ankle. I can be discharged probably in 48 hours when that is set up at home. He mentioned something about the blood tests being negative, but I don't understand about that. As per my podiatrist, I didn't need the bone-biopsy surgery that was scheduled for today because he already knows that my right fractured Tibia is infected. My right Fibula is also fractured.

UPDATE: My podiatrist was just here in my hospital room. He took a culture from within the diabetic ulcer in my right foot and bandaged it. I am wearing yellow hospital socks on both of my feet. The diabetic ulcer in my left foot is basically healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...