Wednesday, July 26, 2023

What's Doin' Today ???

July 26, 2023, Delray Medical Center, Delray Beach, Florida: As for bagels, I prefer a straight Sesame bagel, but I must say that I prefer a plain bialy to any bagel, with plain butter or sometimes cream cheese.

July 26, 2023, Delray Medical Center, Delray Beach, Florida: Well, yes. I do like Coffee milkshakes, but I prefer Black-and-White shakes (chocolate syrup with vanilla ice cream). I believe that I enjoy straight chocolate shakes best: chocolate syrup with chocolate ice cream. Well, no: Black-and-Whites are actually the best.

July 26, 2023, Delray Medical Center, Delray Beach, Florida: My heartfelt love goes to all of my many aunts and my many uncles out there. I love you all.

July 26, 2023, Delray Medical Center, Delray Beach, Florida: My love goes to all of the disabled people out there, including myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...