Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Severe, Constant Pain !!!

August 8, 2023: I have to mention that, while I am recently home from more than two weeks in the hospital, I am far from well. The pain in my lower back is so severe that I am lying in bed, speed-eating Tylenol tablets, and screaming and crying with pain. I have contacted my pain-medication doctor, but she told me that I can NOT receive more pain medication unless I schedule an appointment in her office. I can't even stand without a walker, and when I do, I'm screaming with pain. I spoke with her on the phone earlier today, and she said that she will check with an associate and "call me right back." That was many hours ago, so I left a voice message for her assistant, begging for help. If she doesn't return my call, I need to call 911 and have them transport me back to the hospital. I really have no other choice.

UPDATE: Emergency Room, Boca Raton Regional Hospital via ambulance: severe back pain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 19, 2024, at home When I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s, I enjoyed Snack Pack butterscotch pudding, as well as Snack Pack chocol...