Sunday, September 10, 2023

Today's PT

September 10, 2023: Here I am this afternoon engaging in physical therapy in my hospital room at Delray Medical Center.  Yes, I am just sitting in a chair, which is difficult for me because of extreme pain due to my recent spinal surgery and also my propensity for lightheadedness due to drops in blood pressure when switched from a lying position to a sitting position. My weakness is also due to my daily infusions of intravenous antibiotic.

I will soon be transferred from the hospital to a nearby physical rehabilitation facility, quite possibly tomorrow. There, I will strengthen my mostly numb and weak legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 19, 2024, at home When I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s, I enjoyed Snack Pack butterscotch pudding, as well as Snack Pack chocol...