October 24, 2023: The Isles Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Boynton Beach, Florida (https://ibnrc.org/): Selfie: This afternoon, I engaged in my daily regimens of physical therapy and occupational therapy in two exercise rooms here at the rehab facility. These days have certainly been challenging due to my continuing weakness and my constant pain. While doing arm and leg exercises today, I was sweating and was quite lightheaded from my pain, possibly from my low blood sugar, and probably from my continued daily intravenous antibiotic. A doctor told me earlier today that I am already taking the maximum dosage of pain medication allowed. I take two pain pills: Percocet (an opioid); and Lyrica (for nerve pain). I also have a Fentanyl patch (an opioid) on my shoulder that is replaced every three days. I also take low-dose aspirin pills, but they are more for my quadruple coronary artery bypass surgery I had last year than for pain. While I was getting back into bed this afternoon, a nurse was there to change the bandage on my almost-14-inch-long incision in my back from my six-hour-long spinal surgery on October 6, 2023. I also had a shorter spinal surgery on September 2, 2023.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscription Video
From husband Bill, Oct. 4, 2026 The following video is an invitation to subscribe to my YouTube channel FOR FREE. I created this video on Ap...
-
I like peanut brittle, but I haven't eaten it in many years. January 26, 2025, at home I have tried wheatgrass juice. It's good for...
-
April 23, 2023, afternoon, Day 3, Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Boca Raton, Florida Today's Medical Update Morning: MRI, right foot/ankl...

No comments:
Post a Comment