Wednesday, November 1, 2023

New YouTube Video

November 1, 2023: The Isles Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Boynton Beach, Florida (https://ibnrc.org/)

I created and uploaded another video onto my YouTube channel. I hope you enjoy it.

Surgeries & Men's Health (Nov. 1, 2023)

https://youtu.be/7qI72YtPPIM?si=wMozShVbRDyyRf9J

This is a video about my two recent spinal surgeries and about November 1, 2023, as the start of "Men's Health Awareness Month," "Movember," and "No Shave November."

I start this video with a graphic with a general definition of "Movember"; an explanation of my surgeries; my occupational therapy and physical therapy here at the rehab facility; and then I present information about men's physical and mental health. I end the video with two photos of the almost fourteen-inch-long incision in my back. As usual, I end all of my videos with a thank you and then pleas to hit "like" and to post a comment on this video, and to become a subscriber to my YouTube channel.

Here is the link to my YouTube channel. I currently have 44 subscribers. Please click on the link and subscribe. It's free, and you will only receive a simple notification whenever I post a new video, which isn't all that often. My channel titled "Bill Santos: Piano & More" contains videos of myself playing my piano, singing, and various aspects of my life.

https://youtube.com/@billsantospianomore678?si=-BKMK6lar48qe00g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 19, 2024, at home When I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s, I enjoyed Snack Pack butterscotch pudding, as well as Snack Pack chocol...