Friday, November 10, 2023

Our First Date

November 10, 2023: The Isles Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Boynton Beach, Florida (https://ibnrc.org/)from Aileen's (Debbie's) husband Bill 

Happy 23rd Anniversary of my first date with my wonderful wife (November 10, 2000) !!! Stir Crazy, the Asian bistro in Boca Raton, Florida, where we had our first date, no longer exists.

We dated for about five years before I proposed marriage high upon a snowy mountain in western Austria on April 10, 2005. We wed the following year and will celebrate our 18th wedding anniversary on February 4, 2024.

PHOTO: I took this photo of the exact spot where I proposed (on top of Pfänder mountain in Bregenz, Austria) a few minutes after I popped the question. You can see four countries from that location: Austria, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, and Germany.

Aileen Santos Marie Angela Santos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 20, 2024, at home If I am feeling mainstream, I'll go for a pepperoni pizza. If not, then I'll go for my favorite pizza to...