Sunday, November 19, 2023

Today Is ...

November 19, 2023, home, also International Men's Day

In the 1990s, my friend Tom and I used to play games of Speed Monopoly, meaning we played the game of Monopoly as fast as we could. One afternoon in my dad's living room, we played FIVE games in three-and-a-half hours. I lost all five games.

I also have a French version of the Monopoly game (using French Francs) that I purchased in Paris, when I was taking two university courses in Massy, France: "French Conversation and Composition I and II" (six credits in three weeks). That was in 1984, when I was 23 years old. I graduated from Villanova University in December 1984 with a bachelor's degree in communications with a minor in the French language. (I took 18 credits/six courses of French.) I would later graduate from the University of Missouri in Columbia in May 1988 with a master's degree in journalism.

November 19, 2023, home, also International Men's Day




No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...