Friday, December 1, 2023

Today Is ...

December 1, 2023, at home

I enjoy many pies: peach, cherry, blueberry, apple, mincemeat, lemon meringue, key lime, banana cream with chocolate pudding, pecan, and, specifically pumpkin pie except on Thanksgiving Day as per my decades-old personal tradition. (Never strawberry: Yuck)

December 1, 2023, at home

I like apples in all forms, except for raw. I like apple cider, apple cider vinegar, apple juice, apple sauce, baked apples, apple strudel, apple pie, apple crumb cake, apple crisp, apple butter, apple rugelach, Apple Jacks cereal, even dried apples, but give me a raw apple, and I will see how far I can throw it. It's probably because I hate the texture of a raw apple, and it's definitely because I absolutely HATE that "CRUNCH" sound when eating it. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard. So, if you eat an apple near me, don't be offended when I run away. LOL ... I do like eating raw pears. Go figure.

My favorite apple is the Granny Smith because it is sour and more importantly, it adorns many Beatles records.

December 1, 2023, at home

I wear progressive lenses: upper for distance, middle for computer screen, and lower for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Piano Improv

September 18, 2024, at home Piano Improv: 2nd in 3 Days (Sept. 18, 2024) I created and uploaded a video onto my YouTube channel of myself p...