Friday, December 8, 2023

Today Is ...

December 8, 2023, at home

I do particularly like darker chocolate brownies, with or without walnuts.

December 8, 2023, at home

From 2002 to 2011, I worked as an editor and page designer for American Media Inc., specifically for Star, Globe, National Examiner, and National Enquirer magazines. During much of that time, when I was working for both Globe and National Examiner at the same time, one of my menial tasks was to check the crossword puzzle every week before it was published. I just matched the answers with the clues on the grid, checking for mistakes.

December 8, 2023, at home

I'm a time traveler whenever I listen to the music of The Beatles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 15, 2024, at my mom's home I love my mother's traditional Crème de Menthe brownies that she makes every Christmas season. ...