Monday, January 1, 2024

Bluatschink Video

January 1, 2024, at home

I am a huge fan of the duo Bluatschink. They have been called The Austrian Simon and Garfunkel. There are only a few songs that make me feel like dancing. This is one of them. Feel free to dance or just sing along; the lyrics are on the screen. They are singing in an Austrian (Tyrolean) dialect of German. This music video for their song "Funka Fliaga" has a Happy New Year theme. However, I do not know if the song is related to a new year. I do understand the basic German language, but I can only barely figure out the Tyrolean dialect of German which has vastly different spellings.

https://youtu.be/3armVDCmF-s?si=a0cKKeQEukp7H3Fi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 19, 2024, at home When I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s, I enjoyed Snack Pack butterscotch pudding, as well as Snack Pack chocol...