Thursday, February 8, 2024

Another IV Port

February 8, 2024, Delray Medical Center

I arrived here on February 6, 2024, and I am already on my THIRD intravenous (IV) port. My first one (in my right arm) became clogged. My second one (in my left arm) leaked and caused me pain due to phlebitis, which is basically trauma to the vein where it became hard. I hope this new one in my right arm stays functional. I am quite happy the second one is out of me. Of course, the first one is also gone. I will say that I like the color scheme of my new port, dark purple being my favorite color. It goes well with the turquoise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 20, 2024, at home If I am feeling mainstream, I'll go for a pepperoni pizza. If not, then I'll go for my favorite pizza to...