Monday, February 26, 2024

Donations to "Movember"

February 26, 2024, at home

I would like to take this opportunity on my 63rd birthday (February 26, 2024) to request that you "Save The Males" with a donation to the Movember Foundation.

https://us.movember.com/

"Movember" is an annual, month-long event when men around the world grow moustaches throughout the month of November to raise awareness of and to raise funds to combat cancers that only afflict men (prostate; testicular; penile); men's suicide prevention; and men's overall physical and mental health.

Please donate below. Many heartfelt thanks go to my dear friends Keith Krebs and Toby Thompson for their donations in recent years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...