Friday, April 12, 2024

Today Is ...

April 12, 2024, at home

I am not a fan of American cheese, so I prefer my grilled cheese sandwiches made with brie, cheddar, provolone, or Swiss.

April 12, 2024, at home

I have been to Colorado twice: once to go skiing in the mid-1980s and once to cover the opening of a sodium bicarbonate solution mine in the mid-1990s when I was a reporter-writer for a weekly, international magazine based in New York City on the financial and technical aspects of the chemical industry.

April 12, 2024, at home

While I don't really like the taste of licorice, I do like the tastes of Anisette and Sambuca.

April 12, 2024, at home

I grew up as an only child. I was blessed with a stepsister in my early 20s.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 19, 2024, at home When I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s, I enjoyed Snack Pack butterscotch pudding, as well as Snack Pack chocol...