Friday, May 24, 2024

Today Is ...

May 24, 2024, at home

I was quite close to moving to Wyoming from Florida many years ago, well, after 1998 when I first moved to Florida. I had a telephone interview several hours long for a job as a top editor for a chain of newspapers. I didn't get the job because I screwed up the answer to one question. I am sure that's what knocked me out of contention. The interviewer asked me what made me laugh. My answer was "hypocritical people." Wrong answer. She seemed horrified by my answer. I then tried to salvage this mishap by frantically saying "The Simpsons, The Simpsons," but it was too late. LOL ... I am happy that I didn't get this job because it would have meant leaving my then girlfriend and future wife. (funny, but true)

May 24, 2024, at home

I have a stepsister, but no brothers ... except ... for ... my fraternity brothers. Here's a tribute to the brothers of the Gamma Zeta chapter (Villanova University) of Alpha Phi Delta fraternity. ... love you guys !!!

May 24, 2024, at home

I never liked escargot, but we liked the sauce with bread, right Mom? 🙂

May 24, 2024, at home

I never ate it, but I would like to try it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...