Thursday, May 2, 2024

Truffles & Insurance

May 2, 2024, at home

I particularly like raspberry-chocolate truffles and orange-chocolate truffles. I am also quite fond of marzipan-filled truffles.

May 2, 2024, at home

My father owned and operated an insurance agency for decades. He specialized in automobile insurance and "property and casualty" insurance. I studied insurance (and real estate) in 1985 between my two university degrees.

My dad employed a guy who just did life insurance. I went to a Paul McCartney concert with him at Madison Square Garden in December 1989. (My father also owned and operated a real estate agency, and my mom operated our travel agency.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...