Monday, June 10, 2024

Today Is ...

June 10, 2024, at home

I am not all that fond of a Black Cow (root beer with vanilla ice cream). At university in the early 1980s in my early 20s, I ate/drank my share of chocolate ice cream in orange soda.

June 10, 2024, at home

I prefer an egg roll to a spring roll, although the latter is authentic Chinese. I also like a summer roll, but that's a different, but similar item.

June 10, 2024, at home

I somewhat like frosted cookies.

June 10, 2024, at home

I am partial to basil and turmeric, but not together.

June 10, 2024, at home

I occasionally enjoy an "Arnold Palmer," half iced tea and half lemonade. When I was attending golf camp in North Carolina in my teens and age 20 during Julys throughout the 1970s until 1981, I drank "Transfusions," which are Sprite and grape juice.

June 10, 2024, at home

I prefer to use black ink to blue ink.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 20, 2024, at home If I am feeling mainstream, I'll go for a pepperoni pizza. If not, then I'll go for my favorite pizza to...