Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Today Is ...

June 18, 2024, at home

I have done a lot of saltwater fishing as a teenager in the 1970s in the canal several yards from my home in West Islip, south-central Long Island, New York, and on my dad's boat in the nearby Great South Bay and in the Atlantic Ocean. I have fished for flounder, fluke, bluefish, snapper (baby bluefish), bunker, sea trout (weakfish), codfish, mackerel, and shark. Unfortunately, I have also caught more than my share of dogfish and sea robins.

June 18, 2024, at home

I used to like raw sushi (and sashimi), but these days, I prefer tempura-deep-fried sushi, so the salmon is cooked.

June 18, 2024, at home

Buy something.

June 18, 2024, at home

I am prone to the occasional panic attack, and asthma attacks due to excitement.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 19, 2024, at home When I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s, I enjoyed Snack Pack butterscotch pudding, as well as Snack Pack chocol...