Friday, June 28, 2024

Today Is ...

June 28, 2024, at home

My father owned and operated an insurance agency for decades, from the 1960s into the 1990s. He specialized in automobile insurance and "property and casualty" insurance.

I studied insurance between my two university degrees (between January and September 1985).

My dad employed a guy who just did life insurance. I went to a Paul McCartney concert with him at Madison Square Garden in New York City in December 1989.

My father also owned and operated a real estate agency and a travel agency. My mother operated the latter.

NOTE: In 1991, I was an editor for a national monthly magazine for corporate insurance buyers based in New York City.

JUNE 28, 2024, AT HOME

TODAY IS INTERNATIONAL CAPS LOCK DAY.

June 28, 2024, at home

I have dabbled a little regarding logistics for some of my business/financial journalism gigs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...