Friday, June 7, 2024

Today Is ...

June 7, 2024, at home

My favorite donut is the Tim Hortons Maple Cream Donut, described as a "soft yeast-filled donut dipped in maple fondant with rich venetian cream filling."

Trivia: The spelling varies. It's Dunkin' Donuts, but it is Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.

June 7, 2024, at home

Of the basic flavors, I prefer chocolate ice cream to vanilla ice cream, and I dislike strawberry ice cream.

June 7, 2024, at home

I still have many videotapes, but no videotape player. I even have videotapes with the PAL format from Austria, which I couldn't play here in the United States even if I had a video player due to incompatibility. I watched one tape long ago at my cousin's home in Austria of a pop concert tour that we had attended. Yeah, I brought the tape with me on vacation to Austria so that we could watch it.

My dad purchased a videotape recorder in the mid-1970s. I remember that one of my earliest recordings from when I was 15 years old was of George Harrison and Paul Simon performing on the show Saturday Night Live in 1976.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Singapore Grand Prix

September 22, 2024, at home I am watching live coverage of the eighteenth race of the 2024 Formula 1 racing season. The Singapore Grand P ri...