Sunday, August 11, 2024

Constant Peeing

August 11, 2024, Delray Medical Center

Let the fun continue. Today around 6 p.m., I received my second massive dosage of liquid Lasix, just a squirt from a syringe through the intravenous port in my right arm. That means, throughout the evening and all through the night, I will be peeing into plastic urinals so that my assigned nurse can monitor my output for the doctors. The good news is, my severe edema will continue to abate, and I will be feeling less ache in my legs and upper back. Also, my breathing will become easier and deeper. I am dealing with Congestive Heart Failure, which my team of doctors is aggressively tending. Oops. It's time for me to pee again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 20, 2024, at home If I am feeling mainstream, I'll go for a pepperoni pizza. If not, then I'll go for my favorite pizza to...