Thursday, August 29, 2024

Question

August 29, 2024, at home

(The study of relationships between men and women has been a hobby of mine for decades. I have been a Men's Rights Activist since the early 1990s, when I was in my early 30s.)

QUESTION:

Women in the United States and other western countries (Canada, The U.K., Australia) use "The Rules of Sixes" when judging men. He must be at least six feet tall; he must earn at least a six-figure salary; he must have six-pack abs; and he must have at least six inches down below. Also, Western women have become overconfident to the point of arrogance, overly masculine, and so-called "independent," where they "don't need no man." They would rather encounter a bear in the woods than a man. That is basically why men in Western countries are traveling to Eastern countries (China, Japan, The Philippines) to find feminine wives. These men are called "Passport Bros." What do you think of this concept?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...