Friday, August 9, 2024

Today Is ...

August 9, 2024, at home 

I love rice pudding (and tapioca pudding) with chocolate syrup, specifically Bosco.

August 9, 2024, at home

I am in the preliminary stages of compiling 75 of the more than 300 self-penned poems that I have written since 1986 for self-publication as a soft-cover book. (Many of my poems have already been published in national anthologies.)

Also, I am in the process of writing an autobiographical novel loosely based on my four years (1992 - 1996) as a reporter, writer, editor, and researcher for an international weekly magazine on the financial and technical aspects of the chemical industry (based in the Financial District of New York City). I am including and elaborating on, and partially exaggerating, various aspects of my entire life so far. I hope to have it self-published. (I was a journalist from September 1982 to April 2017.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 20, 2024, at home If I am feeling mainstream, I'll go for a pepperoni pizza. If not, then I'll go for my favorite pizza to...