Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Whistles & Catcalls

August 20, 2024, at home

I actually have FIVE responses to this picture:

I once was driving, and I spotted the back of this beautiful woman with long flowing blonde hair. She was walking on the side of the road, so I lowered the window of my car to let out a catcall at her. As I passed her, I quickly changed my mind. I noticed his beard.

I like the 1970s version of the TV game show "What's My Line?" On one hand, the two male panelists (stars) stand to greet the contestants, while the two female panelists (also stars) remain seated. This shows male respect. However, when a beautiful female contestant appears, you can hear the whistles and cat calls from the men in the audience, which I love.

Many women say it's just men objectifying women. In actuality, the women are initially objectifying themselves.

We need this to make a serious comeback.

great instrumental song written by Paul McCartney (title: Cat Call)

https://youtu.be/JyJ3_PiOWG0?si=5DIOWJ5xzU5pMsBg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...