Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Another Piano Improv

September 18, 2024, at home

Piano Improv: 2nd in 3 Days (Sept. 18, 2024)

I created and uploaded a video onto my YouTube channel of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. I like to sit at my piano and play whatever is in my head at that time. I make it up as I go along.

Due to medical issues, I haven't played in about sixteen months, other than two days ago, when I created and uploaded a more simplistic piano improv video as my first time back at the old 88 keys.

My wife and I were staying at my mom's home about a mile away for a few days while our condo was being "tented" for termites. (My piano is in my mom's porch area.)

Note: The scar in my left leg is from having a vein removed that was used for my quadruple coronary artery bypass surgery in March 2022.

[I changed the title to 3 from 2 because it was "in 3 Days" even though I created the 2nd video about 48 hours later, which is "2 days."]

https://youtu.be/q2iCkbE60GY?si=r0uFWxZMTA-7A0ft

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 19, 2024, at home When I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s, I enjoyed Snack Pack butterscotch pudding, as well as Snack Pack chocol...