Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Today Is ...

September 3, 2024, at home

I like Welsh Rarebit, but I haven't eaten it in a long while. You can sometimes find it packaged by Stouffer's in the frozen-food section of supermarkets. While Welsh Rarebit is basically toasted bread topped with cheese, it has a reputation of causing bizarre and disturbing nightmares after being consumed. Some say this is the truth. Some say that it is just a myth. A basic explanation is that eating cheese promotes the REM sleep state, which is when dreaming occurs.

September 3, 2024, at home

I have had beards on and off throughout my adult life. I currently have somewhat of a beard because I haven't been able to stand to shave because of recent surgeries and other medical issues. My wife and I received haircuts at home a short while ago. Our hairstylist used an electric shaver to remove my beard.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...