Friday, September 6, 2024

Today Is ...

September 6, 2024, at home

Chianti is my favorite wine, specifically Chianti Classico. I like red wines from Italy and white wines from Austria (not Australia).

Hint: If you need to stay awake for partying, drink white wine. If you want to relax and fall asleep/pass out, drink red wine.

September 6, 2024, at home

I like coffee ice cream, especially with some kind of chocolate.

September 6, 2024, at home

I have read many books in my lifetime so far, especially during my studies for my two university degrees. Hey, during my undergraduate-degree matriculation in the early 1980s, I had to read FIFTEEN (15) Shakespeare plays in three months. Also, when I was working as a reporter/writer for a wire service on commodities trading in 1997, I studied a HUGE textbook in the evenings. At the start, I had no knowledge, except that I was personally familiar with the products I was covering - coffee, sugar, cocoa, cotton, and orange juice - but not the markets. Also, in the 1980s, I read a fair amount of German philosophy: Hegel for university; and Schopenhauer and Nietzsche on my own.

September 6, 2024, at home

Isn't this every day? Sorry. I couldn't resist. It's just a joke. Thanks, Mom, and mothers in general. Take it slowly today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...