Saturday, January 22, 2022

My Mom's Birthday Today

Happy Birthday wishes go to my terrific mother !!! We thank her for all of her love and all of her help, especially during my many recent and continuing medical issues. We presented her with a card, a cannoli cake, a bunch of flowers, and a gift card. Here are her flowers.

My wife and I spent the day with my mom at my mom's home. We enjoyed cake and coffee; we enjoyed cheese, meats, and crackers; I played the piano for a little while and constructed another piano improv video for my YouTube channel; and then we enjoyed pizza.

My mom's friend Frank joined us for a short while.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...