Saturday, January 22, 2022

New-Age Improvisation

Filtered New-Age Improv (Jan. 22, 2022)

Here is another one of my New Age-style piano improvisations that I just uploaded onto my YouTube channel. For this improv, I used the regular piano setting on my digital piano and layered it with an ambient setting called "Sweep Pad." I like to sit at my digital piano and play whatever is in my head at that time. I make it up as I go along.


The first part of this video is through a filter called "Old TV." The second part of this video is through a filter called "Toonify." For effect, this video switches from black-and-white to color, and from a 1:1 aspect ratio without borders to a 20:9 aspect ratio with borders. This video ends with an excerpt from the uncut version of the introduction, but this time it's without a filter so you can see what I actually look like, albeit in black-and-white.

Note: I took the "... and now for something completely different" line from the British TV series Monty Python's Flying Circus.

https://youtu.be/hSLExmxjePY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...